Ted talks inspire people since 1984 and are a great way to see what people are working on or have to share with the world. We have selected some ted talks by leading designers which might be interesting for creatives in the design industry. They are absolutely worth listening and a great side line during your work (No multi-tasking skill needed).
And here is the list of the 7 ted talks for designers:
1. Stefan Sagmeister about Happiness
2. Matthew Carter: My life in typefaces
3. Jinsop Lee: Design for all 5 senses
4. Daniele Quercia:Happy maps
5. David Carson: Design and discovery
6. John Maeda: Designing for simplicity
7. Tony Fadell: The first secret of design is … noticing
Tell us which is your favourite ted talk or share yours which is missing from the list above?
Simply write it down in the comments section below